Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quick basketball question please help?

I am tired of people saying I suck because I didn't make the school team. That was back then. Now I got better and I can play good. But my dad says that the competition incollegelevel is to intense and I won't make it. I am good but my dad says how physically we(indians) won't make it endurance and strength wise incollegeor the NBA. Why not?



Quick basketball question please help?nba 2k7





I have a feeling your father is indirectly giving you fuel for the fire. I think you should prove him wrong. I don't think it matters your color race or background. All that matters is you have the heart to do the training and practicing you need to do. If you don't put 110% effort in to preparing for that level, then you won't make it. However, if you put in the effort and do what you're supposed to do, then you have a chance and you can do it. Always think positive. It's a matter of having the heart to do it. Do you have what it takes?



Quick basketball question please help?nba rules ,nba teams



Listen you are as good as you make yourself. Push yourself to your limit and beyond. When you get tired from training you think just one more lap or just one more rep. You tell yourself to do it. This way you can make your dad take back his words. You can do whatever you train your body to do.
I don't agree with your dad. Anyone can make it anywhere as long as they work hard and really want it! It doesn't matter if you didn't make a team before. I was the 12th man on mycollegeteam my first and second year, now going into my 3rd year at a differentcollegein California I am a starter... I only got there because I worked hard. Yes the competition is intense and yes it will be a huge transition, but if you have the drive to get there then you will!
you can do anything you put your mind to no matter what others say. You say and think that you can play than you can play. Your not like all other Indians your you and no one can put a limit on what you can do but you. So keep your head up and do what you think is best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
metal necklace